Monday, March 19, 2007

chaos.


"Sometimes you will find the most random things, just by walking down the street!"
-Me

"Chaos is the score upon which reality is written"
-Henry Miller








I was out downtown during St. Patricks day, and nothing seemed as if it was really normal in the cities, Green faces, only a couple homeless bums downtown, the few bums downtown seemed sober, and the guys in business suites were drunk by dinner time.
Trying to host a fun weekend for a friend from out of town wasn't all that hard, just walking around, and looking at the sites. I also took a couple hundred pictures that I still need to sift through, while trying not to think about shoes!! (that will be a post all on it's own)


"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!"Mark Twain

No comments:

old stuff

continental divide

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
I am a simple guy with not so simple wants and needs