Monday, November 24, 2008

When I go downtown to Dawson Taylor coffee shop in the mornings I use the 15 minute walk to just let my mind wonder, sometimes I will imagine what it would be like if it snowed more, and how the population here is better off being small here (simply due the the close mindedness that this city. Only if there was a way to keep these people from breading), but most importantly I think about what I as a simple person could do for this place, but not just this place, anywhere I am. What significant difference could I make. After my walk is finished I go inside the small coffee shop and order my $1 cup of coffee and sit down at a table and open my computer, I forget about what is going on around me, and enjoy the steam coming up from my green paper cup. A 15 minute walk just for this experience.

No comments:

old stuff

continental divide

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
I am a simple guy with not so simple wants and needs